Are you having trouble meeting your writing goals? Can you not seem to finish the projects you start?
Do you want to write a book but don’t know where to start? Or have you started writing a book but don’t know how to get it published? Have you thought about self-publishing but have gotten lost in process? Would love to write a book but don’t think you have time?
Could you benefit from a writing coach who will provide honest and insightful feedback?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need a writing coach. I have over twenty-five years experience writing and teaching others about writing.
Are you ready to take your writing from daydream to publish?
Book a coaching session today! Each one hour, in-depth coaching session is 1-on-1 and specially designed to help you achieve your writing goals. You’ll leave the session with immediate assistance that can include:
- A personalized strategy session to determine where you are, what your goals are and the best roadmap to get from here to there.
- Step by step checklists to help you navigate the writing and publishing process.
- A custom writing schedule to help you start, finish and publish your project on the timeline you set.
- Tools, techniques and strategy to help you write through blocks, write more each day, produce your best writing and overcome other common challenges.
- Assistance finding resources for every step of the publishing process.
- Guidance on improving your writing style, finding your voice and developing your ideas.
- Techniques to help you write natural dialogue, get a handle on POV, create relatable characters and write a book your readers can’t put down.
- Plot doctoring and brainstorming to help you overcome plot/structure challenges and say what you really want to say.
To achieve your writing goals, you need a solid game plan. You need a roadmap. You need a guide. Take the guesswork out of writing your book and avoid the common mistakes any author can make. Book your first coaching session today.
My coaching hours are Monday-Thursday from 10AM-7PM EST, and Sunday from 12-4PM EST. Fridays and Saturdays are offline. Coaching sessions scheduled at least a week in advance are guaranteed for the selected time slot. Sessions booked less than a week in advance will be worked in as the schedule allows.
I’m also available for quick questions or follows up by email anytime, free for existing coaching clients.