A cohesive visual identity is essential to making a professional impression and to connecting all your platforms, books and posts in your audience’s mind. With a thorough style guide, you’ll easily be able to use the same fonts, colors and logos to capture your your brand, your message and your story.
What’s Included in the package?
- Comprehensive questionnaires to help define your brand, target audience and other needs.
- Branding board on Pinterest. (1 revision)
- Logo design. For your personal name, your company name, your series title, your blog header, etc. Three logo options, which you will narrow to one. Includes email signature design. (2 revisions)
- Brand style guide: Alternate logos, patterns, textures, colors, illustrations, type combinations, and brand guidelines. (1 revision)
- With a Web Design Bundle: Desktop and mobile website design, blog design and e-commerce through WordPress. (2 revisions)
1) Comprehensive questionnaires
To help us both better understand your brand, target audience, books and online presence.
2) Branding Board
On Pinterest helps clarify and narrow down your design inspirations, mood and imagery. (1 revision)
3) Logo Design
Three options, narrowed down to one. Includes email signature design. (2 revisions)
4) Brand Style Guide
Brings together your logo, alternate logos, patterns, textures, colors, illustrations, type combinations, and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms. (1 revision)
[Average $1500 savings]
Order now and reserve your spot on the schedule.
A la Carte Services:
- Logo – $550
- Style guide – $500
- Brand board – $150
- Site/blog header – $200
- Add-ons: Collateral items, price negotiated on request and discounted if bundled with other services. Examples: business cards, notecards, buttons, stickers, other merchandise, print or social media campaigns, newsletter, media kit.
Did you know that you can save more with branding + web design packages?