If you’re looking to create a new website or learn how to make the most of your current site, I can help you out with personalized and 1-on-1 web coaching for your DIY website.
Even if you’re not ready to invest in a professional web design, I’m here to help you navigate the process of creating your own website and author platform on WordPress, Blogger or a similar service.
I’m a tech junkie born with a keyboard in my hands, with more than 7 years of web design and web coaching experience. I believe websites and individual platforms are an essential part of modern life and modern business, and I love helping others learn to be the best web denizens they can be.
I believe you should feel confident and in control of your website.
I believe you should be confident your site is professional and optimized, even if you create it yourself.
Let me help you jump over the tech hurdles so you can focus on what you love and what you do best. Coaching sessions can include the following, or any other kind of assistance you may need:
- Strategy sessions to plan the roadmap to your new or improved site
- Help setting up hosting, choosing a domain and understanding options
- Help setting up WordPress, Blogger, etc.
- Guidance in choosing the best theme for your needs
- Brainstorming and advice for the branding process
- Training in how to use your platform, customize your theme, etc.
- Website review to offer in-depth ideas for improvement
- Checklists of things to do or change to improve your site or platform
- What needs to be included on an author website
- Ways to optimize your site to get more traffic and more sales
- Forms and checklists to help you at every stage
- Answers to any questions or concerns you have at any time
Ready for a professional web design? Check out my design services.
My coaching hours are Monday-Thursday from 10AM-7PM EST, and Sunday from 12-4PM EST. Fridays and Saturdays are offline. Coaching sessions scheduled at least a week in advance are guaranteed for the selected time slot. Sessions booked less than a week in advance will be worked in as the schedule allows.
I’m also available for quick questions or follows up by email anytime, free for existing coaching clients.